The 12 Best Facebook Marketing Tools Available in 2016
What are the 12 Best Facebook Marketing Tools?
Out of 7.125 billion people in the world today, there are 1.6 billion of them logged in to Facebook and if your marketing isn’t capturing that golden marketing nugget you’re doin’ it all wrong.
Assuming you’ve created your business page and even if you haven’t it is as effortless as breathing. If you don’t know how, there are instructions on the portal that will tell you how to begin.
Now, you’re established and you’ve got a following having engaged them with local chit chat while you’re getting a feel for your market. Whilst you’re doing that, you’re going to need tools to tap into your progress. You’ll want to be able to tell exactly what content to release and when and then be able to manage your ads all while you’re tracking your analytics. It’s not a tall order. In fact, if you do it properly, it will save you mountains of time in the long run.
We’ve gathered 12 that will give you a massive head start.
Together with Facebook, Agora Pulse offers management solutions to give you the freedom to drive more platforms like Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google+ and Youtube. You can keep track of incoming visitors, analytics reports and you have access to a broad package of information about their followers.
- In a virtual environment, you’re able to publish whatever you wish to a multitude of social media platforms.
- Whatever comes in is automatically filtered into specific inboxes.
- You receive a daily report of all your feeds and you’re also able to track new communications as they come in.
- It’s all done with custom preferences.
- A comprehensive analytics report can be easily exported to PowerPoint.
- Facebook-only tools such as quiz applications, photo contests and personality tests are available.
Price: Starts at $15 per month.
Hootsuite similar to Agora Plus, is another multi-platform social media management tool that gives you a whole lot more freedom whilst engaging with followers. You’re able to publish new content, view analytics reports, follower insights, and advertise by clicking the relevant buttons. It’s a time saving set and forget tool.
- From a single dashboard, you get to create automated responses.
- Use filters to narrow down interactions.
- You can target your content to a particular platform at a particular time.
- Manage your team leaders who have final approval over everything that gets published onto your social media pages.
- Track engagement thanks to thorough analytics reports, which can be automatically shared among your team.
- You’re able to follow data that gives the best times to publish new content based on past activity trends.
- Includes support for Facebook ads.
Price: Free, with premium plans starting at $8.99 per month.
Buffer is a platform where you can manage all your work from under the same ‘roof’. More like an overall platform, it does lack some of the functionality of Agora Pulse and Hootsuite but it is really designed for small businesses who have much of their activity occurring on Facebook. It is a remarkably convenient tool.
- You create and schedule your Facebook posts from the dashboard.
- A powerful graphics editor is included to make your images stand out.
- You can either use its browser extension, iOS, or Android apps, and thereby add content from across the web to a sharing queue for your social media accounts.
Price: Free, with a premium plan that starts at $10 per month.
Oktopost is designed as a business-to-business (B2B) solution. An elite tool that will give you the tools you require for all tasks, Oktopost it is not cheap but depending on your requirements it might just well be worth the investment.
- With extensive analytics the platform tracks relevant content and with a built-in content curation engine, helps you to manage your social media publishing strategy.
- Provides a detailed editorial calendar.
- You can add posts to your existing calendar, using queues and Oktopost automatically assigns each post to your personally customised time slots saving you time.
- Tracks conversions driven by your social media activities.
Price: Begins at $400 per month.
Socialbakers Analytics provides an analytics solution that feeds its users with information regarding the performance of competing brands and pages, whilst tracking general industry trends. Its a comparative tool that serves as a visual to give you insight into your future perfomance.
- Lets you discover and track the performance of your content to that of your competition.
- Track how your content is faring against overall industry trends.
- Provides detailed reports that can be custom set to be delivered at specified intervals.
- Detailed analytics regarding your Facebook advertising campaigns are provided to keep you informed of performance.
Price: Begins at $75 per month.
DrumUp looks like another social media management platform but focuses on automating your content strategy and marketing efforts. DrumUp give you back 90% of the time spent managing your Facebook pages. Its curated list of content recommendations, scheduling tools, and mobile apps for updates is available any time.
- DrumUp is an automatic gopher that finds top quality content relevant to your followers, which is crucial to increasing your following.
- It also offers support for Twitter and LinkedIn accounts.
- Hashtag recommendations are provided for your content.
- Plenty of smart scheduling tools.
- It has a Chrome extension, iOS and Android apps. You’re able to manage your account from anywhere.
Price: Starts at $19 per month
7. Post Planner
Post Planner locates engaging content and assists users to schedule it at a time when the maximum number of people are on Facebook. It gives insight as to when they will be exposed to your content. An approachable product for small organisations who want to maximise their Facebook marketing strategies.
- Delegated tailored content is provided to your followers on your Facebook page.
- With the scheduling tool, you have the opportunity to plan your content strategy months in advance to boost your productivity.
- It will recycle and reuse your popular content when programmed.
Price: Starts at $7 per month
Pagemodo assists users to create a Facebook social media presence. It provides the necessary tools for growth and is armed with a cover photo and welcome tab design tools with post designers. A very reasonably priced package for those starting out.
- Begin from scratch; design and create a professional-looking Facebook page.
- Simultaneously start selling your products right away, thanks to custom tabs and contest creation tools.
- You can also provide coupons on your Facebook page.
- Suggested posts to assist you with engaging content to be scheduled it in advance.
Price: From $4.50 per month.
LikeAlyzer is what it says. An analyser with the ability to provide analytics information and Facebook statistics from behind the scenes means you don’t need attractive pictures when the tool you need provides insight into their Facebook performance at no cost and id delivered in a matter of minutes.
- Generates a report for your Facebook page with a single click.
- An overall performance score together with median scores of the competition content publishing rates, and the average number of likes is provided.
- You know exactly how many likes your publications have accrued.
- You get to see the rate at which your likes are growing.
- Tracks your engagement statistics.
Qwaya is the ads manager tool for marketing professionals. Used for Facebook it has multiple key functions that manage your work from one platform. If you require information on a particular audience, Qwaya conducts the A/B tests by using Facebook’s data.
- Schedule campaigns to suit your structured time of day or week; pause them any time.
- Enables you to view conversions with Google analytics.
- Provides templates; save work and time and its ready to reuse.
- Full detailed training session available.
Price: Starts at $149 per month
Driftrock syncs your custom audiences to your email service provider every three hours. A virtual ad campaign manager, means you never have to upload a manual CSV to Facebook again. Converting more leads with automatic responders, Driftrock ensures your ads are displayed during peak times for greater exposure.
- Helps you increase your lead conversion rates through a comprehensive customer relationship management system.
- Schedules your ads for peak conversion times.
- Cut down on ad costs.
- Create dynamic ads in a moment.
Price: Price on request
AdRoll is a platform you can use to reach your customers on any device. With the convenience of playing your ads, you can also monitor their performance from any browser. Adroll re-targets your shoppers by keeping track of who comes to your site. It then displays the relevant ads to them. Its focus is to reach the maximum visitors and increase conversions.
- Provides you with early access to the newest Facebook ads features.
- Ensures your ads are designed to display on mobile devices to maximise reach.
- Adroll bids on your campaigns for you saving you money.
- Ads are displayed at the best time possible and it’s all done automatically.
Price: Depends on the size of your campaign
And that’s it.
A little thought and consideration when choosing the right tools to penetrate the Facebook market puts you in a position where one foot in the door leads to the successful other. With time as valuable as it is, you’ve now got the relevant information to choose the right tool for the right platform.