We try to match what the customer needs in all situations. If you have a large range of products, then you will need a shopping cart. If however you have only a few product types, then you may need something as simple as a “Buy Now” button or we can tailor some script to link with a Paypal account, which can be set up for free.
A Shopping Cart allows you to sell a range of products and includes features such as:-
- Simple Admin Panel (to Add/Delete/Change Products and Prices)
- Whats New Pages (these are automated every time you add products)
- Specials Pages (these can be changed easily in the admin by % or Dollar Value)
- Bestseller Pages (these are automated based on sales)
- Email Updates to Customers
- Additional Pages for Shipping Information, Terms and Conditions, Policy pages etc. as required.
- Payment Gateways as required through Paypal or Eway (both accept Credit Cards)
- Customised Programming to Suit Your Business!
For some businesses that have a small range of products a “Pay Now” button may be all that is needed. Many of our clients use Paypal (used by Ebay for transactions). Apostle Spring Water didn’t want a full shopping cart but had some complexities meaning that their customers would order anything from 1 to 15 bottles either weekly, fortnightly or monthly.
This meant there were 60 possibilities. We programmed some script, which allowed their customers to easily type in what they wanted, when they wanted and it created a simple payment button for the customer.Click Here for a website example.
We can also create scripts that allow you to record details that can be used for label print machines. This means that as soon as an order is made the details are available to print multiple labels without the manual effort. A real time saver for many companies. Whatever your needs we will find a solution.
We can create a site In many of the popular software platforms such as Oscommerce and Zen Cart. Its your choice.